To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer can contact 2S TIME to disclose his intent and / or send a written communication via email, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered letter with return receipt addressed to: 2S TIME - Via Muller 27 -28921 Verbania (VB) specifying the description and quantity of the products you intend to return.
In questo caso, le spese di spedizione sono a carico dell’acquirente stesso.
The goods must be sent by express courier or by means of your discretion to the address mentioned above without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the date on which you communicated the decision to withdraw.
As soon as we receive the package with the returned product, our staff will check its integrity: in fact, must be complete with all the original parts including any documentation and / or accessories, NEVER worn and / or used.
N.B .: the integrity of the product will be checked by recording an Unboxing video, which can be used as evidence against any fraud attempts.
In the case of return items damaged and / or tampered with, the total amount paid for the purchase of the products cannot be refunded (the integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal).
In fact, following a possible manipulation of the value of the purchased good resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning, the asset itself is subject to a decrease in value.
Once the integrity of the goods has been assessed, the entire amount paid will be refunded in the shortest possible time: the refund * will be made with the same means used by the consumer at the time of his payment (or in any case agreed between the parties) no later than 14 days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal
* The refund excludes the shipping costs incurred by the seller when the order is processed. These expenses will be reimbursed, ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY, in the event that the return is attributable to manufacturing defect of the goods.
Extract of information pursuant to article 54 of Legislative Decree 206/05.
The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without indicating the reasons, within 14 days.
The withdrawal period expires after 14 days::
- a)in the case of sales contracts, from the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the consumer himself, acquires physical possession of the goods, or
- b)nel caso di beni multipli ordinati dal consumatore mediante un solo ordine e consegnati separatamente, dal giorno in cui il consumatore
(or a third party designated by the consumer himself, but different from the carrier) acquires possession of the last good, or
- c)in the case of delivery of an asset consisting of lots or multiple pieces, from the day the consumer
(or a third party designated by the consumer himself, but different from the carrier) acquires possession of the last batch or piece.
To return the product, the customer is required to inform the 2S TIME staff of his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an explicit declaration (e.g. letter sent by mail or e-mail).
To comply with the withdrawal deadline, simply send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period (14 days).
In case of withdrawal, all payments made in favor of 2S TIME, including delivery costs, will be refunded to the customer (ONLY if the product proves to be defective). In all the remaining cases, only the amount of the purchased good will be refunded.
Refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless the customer or the seller has agreed otherwise.
In any case, no cost will be added as a consequence of this refund.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in relation to::
- a)service contracts after the complete provision of the service, if the execution began with the express agreement of the customer
and with the acceptance of the loss of the right of withdrawal (following the full execution of the contract by 2S TIME);
- the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to financial market fluctuations which 2S TIME is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- c)supply of goods made to measure and / or clearly personalized.